Tuesday, May 26, 2009

When the sinful nature spoke



Allow me to introduce myself, even though you surely revel in me, you probably don’t know me. Even though I am oblivious to you, you love me, not with words but with your life(Titus 1:16), and even though you love me, I despise you. I continually deceive you, infinite lies and deception without measure. I am of the one who was a murderer(John 8:44) from the beginning, there is no truth in him, and he is the father of all lies, hence my very essence, deceit.I deceive you by your own lusts(Ephesians 4:22). You were created for the One who is holy and righteous, but instead you have asked for a murderer to be granted to you(Acts 3:14). I(Romans 7:24) and the serpent have that common bond, to kill you, to destroy you, to steal anything good in your life. I allow you to do whatever you want, to live by one law, the law of lawlessness(1 John 3:4). The ruler of this world, implements this, his very law upon his children, the sons of disobedience(Ephesians 2:2). You are my fool when I allow you to think you are wise and in control of your life. Oh, you are so wise(Proverbs 28:26). I say to you “be true to yourself and follow your heart”, fool that you are, for your heart is my throne(Jeremiah 17:9). I love all that is in this world and that’s why the world fascinates you(1 John 2:16). Through your eyes I receive my pleasure which is insatiable. Even now you are so arrogant and full of pride, the reason why your father was cast down. My greed for pleasure makes you my slave, I am your sexual immorality, I am your sensuality, I am your impurity and through these I make you violate your own body. You become my slave when you are deceived by my lust. As long as I am alive in you, I allow you to call yourself whatever you want, believer or unbeliever; you are the same fool to me. Did I not say I hated you; well I hate your creator all the more. That is why you hate God not with words but with your life. When you say" there is no god", you are being so loyal to me, and when you say "there is a god" but you obey me, you are being so loyal to me. Now because you have exchanged the truth for a lie, the creator has handed you over to me, and I am your degrading passions, I am your blindness, I am your ignorance, and I am your heart of stone. My work is easy for your propensity is to choose me, your black blackness of darkness. When I’m done with you in your mortal body, it will only be the beginning; for the truth you knew existed you rejected. Then your beautiful life, your pride and self preservation will be consumed by a wrath which you cannot perceive. For if you did, you would try with all your being to get rid of me, but you can’t, because I am your sinful nature, I AM YOU. So you see, you deceive yourself and apart from the Creator you cannot separate yourself from me. There is only one way to deliver yourself from me, there is only The Way, but you don’t want Him, you want me. You don't want to die and let Him live, you want to live and die with me. On the Day of Judgment you will call him Lord, yet he will reject you for you live without his law, he is not your lord. I will be the worm who will remind you for an eternity of these things, how I told you I’d bring you to hell with me. To an eternity of misery unspeakable, and hopelessness unbearable, for you against me alone, hell is inevitable. So the only one who can set you free, you surely despise and for all an eternity you must die....

No comments:

Post a Comment